The original 'zero-gravity' relaxing & working chair is the Gravity™ Balans® from Varier of Norway. The ultimate recliner for both being active and relaxed, the Gravity offers 4 positions that adapt to your body's needs.
Made in Norway
- Designed by Peter Opsvik exclusively for Varier, and featured in his book Rethinking Seating released in 2009 on the 30th anniversary of the Balans chair design.
- Solid bent-wood frame is constructed from European beech, harvested using principles of sustainability. Natural beech is standard;
- Cushion is polyurethane foam.
- Available in a variety of high-wear resistant fabrics and semi-aniline leathers, priced by selection. Price above is in Grade 1 Fabric with Natural beech frame.
- For more information on this chair, please open the PDF file below.
Varier offers an extended 7 years guarantee on all wooden parts and 5 years on mechanical parts to customers who register their products in their product database. You can find more information on this guarantee in the pdf attached. To register your Varier product, click here.